Active Dishwashing Products are produced by Quantum Pacific Limited, a New Zealand owned and operated family business formed in 1999 by Barry and Leanne Robertson. Today the company has a range of successful products under the brands Active, Next Generation and Ceraclen within the cleaning, laundry and dishwashing categories.
What differentiates Quantum Pacific Limited from the rest?
- Our R&D is done in-house by our own chemist
- Our factory and office is Green Tick environmentally sustainable approved
- We have a zero waste corporate philosophy
- All our products are manufactured in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
- We believe in a high standard of ‘personal service’ to all customers and consumers
- Ensuring top quality products are produced, we are constantly looking to develop innovations for the local and global markets
- We work with the local authorities as an example to other manufacturing businesses to what can be achieved.
We recognise the need for premium made products and a high standard of ‘personal service’ to all customers and consumers.
Ensuring top quality products are produced, we are constantly looking to develop innovations for the local and global markets. We have developed a total NO WASTE factory, this means that everything is recycled through from the office stationery to the tanks producing our products. We are also currently working with the local authorities as an example to other manufacturing businesses to what can be achieved.
We started the brand Active® to produce top quality products for the Automatic Dishwasher category. The range started with 6 products and has now expanded to 23. We are constantly looking at ways of improvement through innovation and have just included two new ingredients to our products. One called ‘Super Charger’, a pots and pans scrubbing compound, added to all the Active® tablets and powder range. The other being a specialised additive called ‘Shield Protection’, added to all the Active® Rinse Aid range to help prevent cloudy glass.
Our other product range is Ceraclen™ a specially developed Ceramic Cooktop cleaning solution to clean and protect Ceramic Cooktops ensuring effective and sufficient heat transfer.
We see ourselves providing consumers and our customers with top quality products and innovation that are produced for the local and global market.
“We will only produce top quality products, providing customers with products that meet or exceed their expectations. We will strive to bring innovation to the categories which we participate in, providing solutions and a win win business partnership to our customers”.